One of the main services I provide is scrap metal procurement. I source and procure ferrous, nonferrous metals, and electronic scrap for buyers, brokers, steel mills, and smelters. This service works great for buyers who can’t necessarily travel or have the time to manage the suppliers.
How It Works
1) I find the suppliers.
2) Verify the company is real.
3) Verify the tonnage, the grading is correct, and they are set up for exporting.
4) Assist with the structuring the transaction.
5) Watch the loading and manage the supplier for repeat business.
1) Payment for the scrap goes directly to the scrap yard, not my company.
2) Payment for the ocean freight goes directly to the freight forwarder or shipping line.
3) Payment for the trucking goes directly to the drayage firm.
If you have any questions or would like more information I would be glad to talk with you.
Please Contact Me For A Free Consultation >>